WEB ART LTD, we or us
WEB ART LTD, a limited company incorporated in Bulgaria, registration number 147022197. Our registered offices are at 5 Perushtitsa St, Bourgas 8001, Bulgaria.
User or you
Any third party what may access the website who is not an employee or contractors of WEB ART LTD.
All the information provided by you via website contact forms, email submissions, comments on blogs and news and via any other method available on our website.
A cookie is a text file that we might place on your computer when you use this website. The website will then use this file to store information in order to improve user experience, track information about your visit or for functional purposes. More information about the types of cookies used on this website is in the Cookies clause below.
Data Protection Laws
Any laws that applies to the protection of your personal data including the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) and also the GDPR for as long as it is applicable in Bulgaria.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Refers to the Privacy and Electronic Communication (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations 2011.
Includes companies, agencies, firms, individuals, government entities, trusts, charities, partnerships and any other organisation.
WEB ART LTD are the data controllers and we will define how your data is used and will endeavour to update this document to ensure it is accurate.
What data do we collect on this website?
We may collect the following information from you on this website:
How do we collect this information?
We will collect your data in a number of ways:
- Data you may give to us via web forms that you complete.
- Data that you may send to us via email to addresses listed on our website.
- Data that we collect automatically.
If you provide us with information via these methods, we will assume that you wish for us to contact you via the methods you provide details for, including email, telephone, SMS/text and post to your address.
What data is collected automatically?
When you use this website we may do the following:
- Automatically collect information about how you use the website. We use this information to help us to improve the website and we may collect your IP address, the date and time of each visit, pages visited and how you interact with the website's content.
- Automatically collect information using cookies. We will do this in line with the settings you've applied for cookie usage in your web browser. We detail the cookies we use on this website in the section below entitled 'cookies'.
How will we use your data?
We may use the information that you provide us from time to time to improve our services and website user experience. We may also use it for:
- Internal record keeping.
- To send you email marketing, should you have opted-in to this.
- To contact you, if you requested that we should do so.
We may retain your data if we deem it necessary for legitimate interests. You are entitled to object to this if you do, please contact the data processor (detailed below) and we will update or delete your records.
How do we keep your data secure?
We take data security very seriously. We will take the following safeguards:
- Access to your account (if you have one) will be controlled by a unique username and password.
- We only use secure servers to store data.
What about data breaches?
We have organisational processes in place to deal with any suspected data breaches. If you suspect that your data is being misused or has been lost, please contact us immediately on email@example.com.
You should always take the necessary steps to ensure that your data is safe your own device. You need to protect your device for viruses and malware to reduce the chances of identity or data theft.
How long will be keeping my data?
Please note that even if we delete your data, we may be required to keep it in an archive for legal, tax or regulatory purposes as governed by the Bulgarian law.
What are my rights?
According to the Bulgarian law, you have the following rights relating to your data:
- Right to access - You have the right to request copies of the data we hold about your at any time, or to request that we modify or delete this data. We will not charge you to provide you with the information we hold about you, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive". Where legal, we may refuse your request, but we will tell you the reasons for the refusal.
- Right to correct - You have the right to request that your data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - You have the right to request that your data is deleted and removed from our system.
- Right to restrict our use of your data - You have the right to block us from using your data or restrict the way we use it.
- Right to data portability - You have the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object - You have the right to object to our use of your data including use for legitimate interest.
How can I exercise these rights?
To exercise any of the above rights, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with how we handle your request, you may refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. In Bulgaria this would be the Commission for Personal Data Protection: https://www.cpdp.bg/
We ask that you let us know if you've updated your contact details so that we can keep your data up to date during the period in which we hold it.
Our website may place cookies on your computer to help us to improve the experience of using the website. We have carefully selected only the essential cookies and have taken all the necessary steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected.
All cookies used on this website are governed by the current EU and UK cookie laws.
We may use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies - We use some cookies to ensure that our website operates as we intend it to. These include, for example, any cookies that enable you to log into secure areas, use shopping carts etc.
We have listed the cookies we use in the Cookie Schedule below.
You should ensure that your web browser is up to date and using the latest version of the software.
More information about cookies can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org
What else do I need to know?
You cannot transfer your rights to any other person or organisation. We may transfer our rights where we do not believe that this affects your rights.
We may change this policy as we see fit, without any prior notice. You will be deemed to have accepted any further changes when you accept the policy on initial use.
This policy is an agreement that is governed by and interpreted according to Bulgarian law. All disputes arising are to be held under the exclusive jurisdiction of Bulgarian courts.
You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Here is a list of the cookies that we use on this website. If you believe we have missed any, please get in touch.
Necessary cookies - Cookie to track acceptance of cookies and dismissal of cookie notice.
Functionality cookies - If you have a login for the website, you will have a session cookie.
Analytical cookies - Google Analtyics cookies to track your use of the website:
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_
|AMP_TOKEN||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
|_gac_<property-id>||90 days||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.|